Over the years I have worked on and contributed to various projects in the Android community. I am currently a project maintainer for substratum and Android Password Store. My personal projects can be found on GitHub, some of the prominent ones are:
- Viscerion: Android client for the WireGuard™️ VPN protocol. Built with Android Jetpack and Kotlin.
- floating-action-button: Yet another Android library, this time for drawing Material Design promoted actions.
- Caesium Kernel for the OnePlus 3/3T: A custom kernel for the OnePlus 3/3T, designed to be lean, quick and efficient while staying up-to-date with kernel.org linux-stable releases.
- Caesium Kernel for the Pixel 2/2XL: A custom kernel for the Google Pixel 2/2XL with similar principles.
I’ve also developed a recent infatuation with Docker, and developed the following images for various usecases of mine
- docker-zulu-jdk: Packaging of Zulu, a OpenJDK release channel of tested and verified builds under the latest Ubuntu and Alpine Linux distributions.
- drone-decrypt-files: A simple plugin for Drone CI that allows storing encrypted blobs in the VCS repository for CI to decrypt into usable artifacts like signing keys.